For 4 persons
- 250 g of raw Foie Gras
- 90 g of liquid cream
- 45 g of milk
- 21 egg
- salt, pepper
- Brown sugar
- heat the milk and the cream.
- mix the raw Foie Gras, add the egg.
- rectify the seasonning.
- set in a soup plate.
- steam-bake in a oven preheated at 90°C for 7 mn.
- keep in a cool place.
- sprinkle with brown sugar.
- burn with a kitchen blowtorch
Drain, cool, chop finely, then weigh the oranges.
In a saucepan put the chopped orange, the sugar (equal weight in sugar to the weight of the orange) the orange juice and the pectin (mixed with a bit of sugar).
Cook gently to the desired consistency.
When the marmalade has reached the right thickness, set aside.
serve temperate with shavings of raw Foie Gras.